The management of Cretan Holidays is committed to ensure that the health of its employees and the customers remains its primary priority, along with the sustainability and development of the company. The company takes all the necessary measures and implements the appropriate procedures and practices instructed by the competent authorities and the scientific community to prevent the transmission of the virus.
Aiming to serve this purpose, the company has prepared a detailed manual -“Action Plan for protection and virus spread prevention”- for the distribution, information, and guidance of all its staff and suppliers and it will take all the necessary actions to achieve the faithful and regular observance of these guidelines. The guidelines will be continuously updated following any related updates announced by the competent authorities.
The above mentioned “Action Plan” has been audited and approved by the 3rd party independent consulting company “Ergoprolipsis”, who specializing in Management of Occupational Health, Safety and Environment. Regulations referring to Excursions
• Guests who feel not well or having high temperature won’t be permitted to join the tour
• Guides/ Escorts will ware mask
• Guides/ Escorts will instruct guests about the Covid-19 regulations and safety distances
• At Museums & Archaeological places Guides will use Audio Guide System provided by CH
• Safari, Land Rover, Sailing, Boat suppliers must follow the hygiene protocols as well as the occupancy restrictions.
• For Meal during excursions strict protocols announced by the authorities will be followed
• Alcohol Gel Solutions will always be available to passengers
• The use of mask is mandatory by all passengers Operations Safety Regulations
• Contactless payment: People are encouraged to purchase by credit card and avoid using cash.
• Limitation of time: in archaeological sites & museums groups specific entry time per group should be coordinated to avoid lines and ensure a good crowd management.
• Limitation of Passenger at Museums: Guided Groups are allowed up to limited number of guests (the number varies periodically).
• Increased cleaning: Venue areas should be cleaned more regularly by operators. Ensure continuous ventilation for indoor places.
• Hand cleaning: Hand sanitizers are placed in strategic locations. Regulations referring to in-destination transfers
Bus & Taxi transportation
1. The Greek government might set restrictions to the maximum capacity of the vehicles, which Cretan Holidays and its suppliers will follow strictly.
2. It is obligatory for all the passengers, as well as the driver, to wear protective masks.
3. It is recommended that the driver provide antiseptic
4. The driver avoids handshakes
5. The driver must ensure the natural ventilation of the vehicle
Ferries / boats
1. The Greek government might set restrictions to the maximum capacity of the Ferries/Boats, which Cretan Holidays and its suppliers will follow strictly.
2. Social distancing applies as well for all people on board (minimum 2 meters).
For further update please check at https://reopen.europa.eu/en/map/GRC/6001