Argolis one day-the Royal Tombs-Epidauros
- "97% Traveler's Rating"
From April to October every Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday & Saturday
November to March every Tuesday & Saturday
Dep. 08.45 – Ret. 19.00
Leave by the coastal road along the Saronic Gulf to the Corinth Canal, which connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea, (short stop). Drive to Mycenae, the Homeric city of Atreides, the city “rich in gold” of the ancient poets.
Visit the Lion’s Gate, the Cyclopean Walls, and the Royal Tombs e.t.c. Depart for Nauplion through the fertile plain of Argolis, the picturesque town nestling at the foot of a cliff crowned by the mighty ramparts of the Palamidi Fortress (short photo stop), leave for Epidauros, to visit the Theatre (4th century B.C.) famous for its astonishing acoustics.
Return to Athens by the National road connecting Epidauros with Corinth. Lunch in Mycenae.
N.B. Clients staying at the coast will depart for their hotels from terminal, around 19.30 hrs.
• Photo stop to the Corinth Canal
• Visit Mycenae, the city “rich in gold” of the ancient poets.
• Admire the Lion’s Gate, the Cyclopean Walls, and the Royal Tombs
• Admire The endless views of Palamidi Fortress
• Visit the unique theater of Epidauros
• Enjoy your launch in Mycenae Town
Availability: Not available