Cretan Night Karouzanos with Live Music & Dance
Excursion (Hotel pick up) is Starting from Agios Nikoloas, Agia Pelagia, Ammoudara, Analipsi, Anissaras, Chersonissos, Elounda, Gournes, Gouves, Karteros, Kokini Xani, Malia, Sissi, Stalis
The Cretans express their feelings not only in words;
This wasn't even allowed during the many periods of occupation. The most convincing way for Cretans to express themselves is in music and dance.
During this evening you will see just how well they do it. The music, with its oriental elements played on the lyre and bouzouki, the precise steps of the dancers, the acrobatic movements of the men, the colorful costumes of the women and the austere national dress of the men - all this belongs to traditional Cretan dancing and celebrations.
Allow yourself to be drawn into the Cretan joy of living. Try some of the dance steps for yourself.
An evening full of fun and dance, including as much food and local wine as you want.
• Authentic & real Greek experience in a picturesque village
• Entertaining evening with live Greek music with Lyra & Bouzouki
• Traditional buffet-style dinner with unlimited food & wine
• Opportunity to join in to learn Greek dance & sing along
• Convenient roundtrip transportation to & from your hotel
• Pick-up transfer
• Entrance Fee
• Meal (buffet with chicken, pork, vegetables patatoes, salad and dessert wine and water)
• Any food, drinks or services not specified above