Elafonisi Beach: Guided Day trip in the Southwest of Crete
Elafonisi Beach Full Day Tour, Excursion (hotel pick up) is Starting From: Agia marina, Daratso, Kalyves, Kolymbari, Maleme, Platanias, Stalos, Tavronitis
This excursion takes you to the foothills of the wild mountain landscape of the White Mountains and a dream beach in the extreme southwest of Crete.Along the green north coast it goes up just before Kastelli, where you turn south and go through the village Topolia to rock chapel of Agia Sophia. The small church is located in a cave hidden and you can cope with the rise (80 meters altitude) in about 10 minutes.
After the tour of the facility, it is not far to perhaps the most beautiful beach of Crete - Kastelli (Deer Island).
Before overgrown by pine and juniper dunes there is a flat fine sandy beach that shimmers in places pink by the addition of coral. At the opposite island of Kastelli, you can wade through the shallow turquoise lagoon, the water is no more than waist high. At this dream beach you can spend the rest of the day before in the afternoon heading back to the hotel.
* Day-trip to Elafonissi Island.
* Travel by air-conditioned coach to the west side of Crete on a full-day trip.
* Spend time at leisure on Elafonissi Island, admiring its rare flora and fauna or swimming in the sea .
• Pick-up transfer
• Small snack (yoghurt with honey)
• Any food, drinks or services not specified above
• From Chania the nunnery Chrissoskalitissa is not included
Availability: Not available