Walking Tour through the Imbros Gorge from East
Full Day Tour
Excursion (Hotel pick up) is Starting From: Analipsi, Anissara, Hersonisso, Gournes, Gouves, Karteros, Kokkini Xani, Malia, Stalis
This gentle walk takes approximately 2 hours and you will wind your way through the captivating countryside, passing mountain villages and the impressive White Mountains. At the end of the gorge is the village Komitades, where you will have free time for lunch. Afterwards, you will drive to Fragokastelo, an old Venetian castle, where your guide will tell you about its interesting past before having free time to take a dip in the cool Libyan sea
• Guided hike in the countryside with stunning mountain views
• Opportunity to walk through the imposing Imbros Gorge
• Charming, picturesque & traditional village of Komitades
• Admiring the Venetian castle of Fragokastello by the coast
• Free time & chance to swim in cool & refreshing Libyan Sea
• Bus, escort, an offer at a taverna in Imbros (a traditional “Sfakiani pita“- cheese pie with honey)
• Lunch, entrance at the gorge 2€ p.p.
You need to bring shoes for walking, camera, money, swimsuits, and sun cream. This excursion is suitable for customers with good health condition (no heart problems, no high or low blood pressure, no problems with their knees, no pregnancy), nature lovers.