Morning Sea Kayak Tour
Morning Sea Kayak Tour - duration 5h
Visit black, white and red beaches, enter magnificent sea caves, swim and snorkel at the south coast of Santorini
You will be picked up from your hotel and then your tour begins from Mesa Pigadia, a black beach at the south coast of the island. You will paddle from here along the coastline, where you can admire beautiful rock formations and cave houses built into the cliffs. You will reach the Black Mountain and the Akrotiri lighthouse, exploring sea caves along the way.
Paddling east, you will pass by the White Beach named for the imposing white cliffs above and continue to Kampia Beach. Here you can enjoy a fresh nutritious snack at a traditional tavern on and use the opportunity to go snorkeling from the beach. Back in your kayak, paddle to the Red Beach and marvel at the colors, vivid evidence of volcanic activity.
After that you return to Mesa Pigadia, where you can get new strength with a delicious Greek lunch at a local tavern. After the meal, you will be driven back to your pick-up location.
Enjoy sharing photos from your trip, which your guide will send you!
Distance: 5 miles
Duration: Paddling about 2.30 hours – Total time about 5 hours
• Paddle to Black Mountain and enter the magnificent sea caves
• Reach Akrotiri Lighthouse, one of the oldest in Greece
• Explore White Beach, which is surrounded by white cliffs
• Marvel at the colors of Red Beach, the epitome of a volcanic beach
• Enjoy a delicious traditional Greek lunch at a local taverna
• Convenient roundtrip transportation to & from your hotel
• Age 10 and above
• Swimming knowledge
• Basic physical condition.
•Hotel pick-up and drop off
•BCU Certified Guides
•Sea kayak equipment
•English Speaking Guide
•Sea kayak equipment
•Snack and lunch
•Photos of the trip
•Any food, drinks, or services not specified above
• 09.00: Pick up from your hotel or other lodging
• 09.30 – 10.00: Kayak fitting and briefing
• 10.00 – 11.00: Paddling
• 11.00 – 11.45: Snorkeling & Fruitsalad
• 11.45 – 12:30: Paddling back to base
• 12.30 – 13:30: Lunch in Taverna
• 13.30: Transfer back to your hotel or lodging